Thursday, February 14, 2008

El Politico!

I have to say that MITT IS STILL THE MAN! Talk about class. Did you all read about him putting country above self today and coming out in support of his prior nemesis McCain? Wow.. talk about leadership. I'm tellin' ya America, we let a great one get away in the likes of him. I was VERY disappointed when he threw in the towel but with the Hucksterbee fanning all the anti-mormon sentiment, I think the writing was on the wall (oh yeah, sure... I can hear all you EvanJELLOsists out there saying, "Who US?? Anti-mormon? Why NO SUH! We voted for Govenah Huckabee 'cuz he's a good ol' boy and true consuhvatist ta boot!" BULLPUCKABEE!! You voted for Huckabee 'cuz you couldn't stand the thought of having a Mormon in the White House! (C'mon now, time to be honest. Don't forget what The Good Book says about lyin' even if it is to yourself... To thine own self be true!) Anyway, let's let bygones be bygones. And let's let Huckabee BE Gone! C'mon Gov! Give it up already! It's time to show some of the class that Mitt shows and get behind Senator McCain (as painful as that is gonna be). NO he wasn't my first choice (can ye tell?) but he's now our best choice for keepin' HilBillary (yep I mean both of 'em) and Senator My Aching Back Oh VOMIT out of the kitchen (not to mention Lincoln's bedroom).

oooo-WEEE that felt good! ;-)

No comments: