Friday, February 15, 2008

The "Feint"

Have you heard about Senator Obama's amazing affect on people at his "revivals"? In at least four he has had to interrupt his speech due to some poor young woman fainting in his midst...FIVE TIMES!! Seattle's own Dori Monson AM 710 KIRO played snippets of each of the events and it was simply amazing. Each time Senator Oh-Blah-Ma stopped mid sentence, encouraged his followers to help the poor girl sit or lie down, called upon the ever-present EMTs to attend to her needs and (every time) just so happened to have an unopened bottle of water ready from under his podium which he gave to the poor damsel, made sure that everyone knew she was going to be OK and then said, "now where was I?" at which the crowd went beserk with joy and thanksgiving that the poor girl had the good fortune of having the Good Samaritan Senator there to save her. WHAT A GREAT HUMAN BEING!! Oh my goodness... what a sham!! I can't wait for some national news line to pick up on this one. Politicians KILL me!! Wasn't he accused of plants earlier on in the campaign (or was that Hillary??) And now this... Not that it's a bad idea, but he followed the same script over and over and over again... like no one would notice. He may be an inspiring speaker, but I have to question his intelligence at this point. But hey! Opra-God (my wife hates it when I call her that... Opra, not my wife... ) loves him... I guess he can't be all that bad, eh?

hmmmm.....

No comments: